LOCKER ROOM SAFETY
Locker Room safety is dependent on students respecting themselves and others, taking responsibility for their own behavior, and following all school and Physical Education rules.
To ensure safety in the Physical Education locker rooms, all students must abide by the following rules:
- Do not bring valuables to the Locker Room.
- Lock up clothing in the Locker Room.
- Report any unsafe, threatening, or inappropriate behaviors. It is each student’s responsibility to report anyone who is displaying unsafe behavior(s).
- Use the bathroom before class. No one is allowed in the Locker Room during class, unless it is an emergency.
- If preferred and with permission, a student may change in his/her neighborhood prior to arriving for PE class. Alternately, a student may come to school in appropriate attire for PE class.
- If a student is found to be abusing the privilege of changing in the locker room, that student will be assigned an alternate place to change.
- For the safety and privacy of all students, cell phones and electronic devices are not allowed in the locker room at any time! Any student with a cell phone or other device must turn the device over to his/her teacher, who will lock it up until it can be returned to the team locker area.